You have no items in your shopping cart.
In order to make the website more user friendly, you need to make the shopping process easier and quicker. The advanced product options extension for Magento does the same by creating custom options or it’s combinations for products. You can assign the custom options to several products together as well as remove the custom options. You can apply them on the products edit page as well. You need not create the custom options for all the products separately. Instead, you can create a template and assign it to all the products to which you want it to apply.
The advanced product options extension also lets you add images and icon to the product description which makes it much easier for the users to understand and time saving too, rather than reading text and trying to understand it. Moreover, it also helps in tracking inventory and setting up the custom options. This easy to install and understand extension helps the best in the products management.
- Capability to create custom options and combinations for multiple products.
- Can create custom options template and assign to a group of products just by a click.
- Manage the custom options inventory.
- Can create customer groups for custom options.
- Customers can enter the quantity of the custom options.
- Child parent dependency with custom options.
- Weight for each custom options depending upon which shipping charges vary.
- Supports multiple language
- Price display as per the custom option selection
- The SKU policy
- Easy to install
- Easy to understand and use
- In line with Magento standard work flow
- 100% open source
- Light weight
- Uploading multiple images, replacement with product image, appending in image gallery
Review by Nicole | May 25,2016
have it and do best as you can.Thanks for this.
- all in one for inventory management
Review by Svetlana | May 24,2016
Happy with the work instead !