You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why Bots Are The ‘New Apps’?
“Artificial Intelligence develops digital experience in human-like approach. Chatbots are the new language of ecommerce and it has potential to replace humaninteraction and can retain users.”
- Is it possible to provide 24*7/365 assistance to your customers accurately?
- Do you think of giving quick, adequate, and real-time intelligent solutions every time to your users’ query?
- Does your interaction follow standard communication guidelines, and is it in a pleasant way?
Facebook Messenger Bot for Ecommerce
What is Facebook Chatbot?
Bots are an automated process that interacts with humans. Messaging bots can read and write messages just like a human. It is an AI-based conversational solution that serves as digital assistance for your business. Bots are programmed with artificial intelligence and are self-learned to interpret human commands with every iteration of conversation.
Facebook messenger is enjoying largest customer base. Considered as largest chat application worldwide, you can bring your business in front of many people.
Facebook Bot automates promotion, personalization, and bridge the gap between your ecommerce business and customers
Your users are already on Messenger. No need to download your app or sign-up or login, chatbot can start talking once your users get connected with it.
- It is a kind of artificial-intelligence-based application
- It initiates conversation or respond users immediately
- It is easy to develop Chatbot for your business using Facebook Messenger platform and its APIs
- Easily discoverability with the scanned code for each bot
- Highly suitable for ecommerce and B2B, B2C transaction
Messaging App Vs Social Networking Apps
Who Won The Battle?
With the rise of AI and conversational commerce, the usage of messaging apps is rapidly increasing over social networking apps.
Messaging apps have surpassed social networking apps in terms of usage
Messaging apps provide various aspects such as quicker intellectual solutions, brand awareness, andautomate live support through Chatbots
Over 2.5 billion people have at least one messaging app installed and Facebook Messenger has 1.2 billion monthly active users worldwide
Here are some examples of popular Ecommerce Facebook Bot
It is one of the best eCommerce Bot available now. It is very easy and quick for making a purchase and browse products.
Spring Shopping is another famous eCommerce Bot that approaches users with innovation and personalization.
It allows users to browse products with possible attributes and helps to make a purchase.
Facebook Bot for Ecommerce
Convert Conversation into Conversion
Chatbots provide human-like interaction and improves customerexperience
- It helps you drive customers with personalization and predetermined answers
- It helps your customers to find appropriate products
- It assists to make a purchase through sequential steps
- It gives real-time information to your customers and aids in buying process
- It allows users to browse products, sub-categories, and categories
Reasons to make Chatbot for your ecommerce business
Develop Ecommerce Bot toleverage AI
Identify your customers
The bots are also used for analysis and predict consumer behavior. With the help of comprehensive analytics and various metrics, you can identify your users.
Track the details of every conversation including rich media content (audio, video, location, and images)
Filter user conversations and categorized different user profiles
Measure conversation engagement and identify retained and engaged users
Find best engagement times
Discover user behaviors and track every user actions
Set up event tracking to define the frequency of an event
Enhance Ecommerce Sales by creating your own ecommerce bot
If you're running an ecommerce store, then it is the right time to get benefited by the touch of UI and providing optimum personalization to your customers. Facebook provides robust APIs and developer tools to build Bot directly into Messenger Platform.There are 100,000 monthly active bots on the Messenger platform.